Well they closed the PS Forums topic on this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well they closed the PS Forums topic on this forum

Post  ShadowVisions on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:54 pm

CardinalRose's PM:
Hello,

Your thread about your new forum has been removed. It violates the Rules of Conduct about spamming and advertising your own website. I see that you're a long time, active member of these forums and would like to hear your feedback about the new forum platform and why you seem to no longer wish to be a part of it. Constructive feedback is appreciated and listened to. We want to help make these boards the best they can.

Thanks
CR

So I responded to CardinalRose's PM:
Hi,
When I first logged on to these new forums, it took me about 15-20 JUST to find the motorstorm forums. The bright white structure hurts my eyes. I MUCH preferred the black and I would say that and the fact you cant edit all your posts (or use other old features such as kudo) is why I wanted to attempt to create a place that was easy to navigate, not as hard on the eyes and had most of the old things that I know the motorstorm community enjoyed. I would really have no problem with these forums if it had better navigation (which I see you're improving on), old features and an option for the black background nearly everyone I knew on these forums used. In fact, if you did that, I probably would just delete the attempt to improve I did and stay here, as I really don't want the community to be broken up from this change and I just want the best for it.

Another annoying but tolerable change is censoring. I'll just say it kind of looks bad when a mod has to get around the censoring system to say ****** (l o c k e d not sure if it will show up in PM).

Be sure to "bring back the black"

ShadowVisions

SO we better advertise if the forums don't get better Very Happy
ShadowVisions
Admin

http://motorstormforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top